Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I'm making a move!

I'm so excited!  I'm moving down the street and affiliating with RE/MAX Equity Group.   Over the years I have gotten to know lots of the folks at Equity Group through RE/MAX meetings and events, and have been impressed with the company.  Always a RE/MAX gal, I'm looking forward to working with Rod Renwick, the managing broker at the Broadway office, doing training, accountability groups and other agent support, in addition to continuing to work with my client base.  I'm glad Rod gets to worry about transaction review and risk management :)

 In addition to the RE/MAX tools and support I have had available at Signature Properties, RE/MAX Equity Group has tons of resources with which I'm looking forward to becoming acquainted. Equity Group is a multi-office company, serving much of Oregon and the Vancouver, Washington area.

 I'll still be on Broadway; 237 NE Broadway, just east of Broadway Toyota.  The building is a cool warehousey thing with huge old exposed beams and the like. For those of you who, over the years, have gotten loans through Julee Felsman, I'll be in the same building. And, I'm glad some of my colleagues from Signature Properties are also making the move.

Look for me at the new office at the beginning of July.  Until then, as always, I can be reached through my cell phone at 503-312-8038 and leslievjones@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment