Saturday, May 13, 2017

This cool listing

I get to list all sorts of houses in my work.  I love the variety, and the variety of people who are drawn to the different properties.

This spring, I've listed a big fixer in NE, a sweet little ranch on Mt. Tabor, a classy ranch in Reedwood,  a fab condo on SE 44th and Division, and a big traditional beauty in Hawthorne.  Now, I've just listed a sweet bungalow in Roseway (think where NE Fremont crosses NE Sandy).  Click for a map of a few good spots.


The sellers are friends of ours, so I've seen this house over the years (didn't we play Cards Against Humanity once at that dining room table?).  With lots of hard work; packing away stuff, cleaning and prepping, I think the place looks great!  

One of the sellers is an artist and furniture maker.  He has done some truly beautiful work here.   The kitchen was re-done with some incredible finishes:

That backsplash is subway style marble with racked glass details.  The cabinets are maple veneered apple ply and zebra wood.  And the counters are stainless steel and zebra wood.

The master bedroom has custom built-in dressers and bed of Wenge and reclaimed Honduran Mahogany. The ceiling is woven maple.  Plus there is a walk-in closet built with cherry wood.



Then there's the master bath with a copper (!) shower and slate floor with radiant floor heat. 



Oh year, and lest I forget the dining room with bamboo floors and traditional built-ins:

There's lots more; photo voltaic solar, on demand hot water and a high efficiency furnace.  The back yard has a deck (with wiring for a hot tub), outdoor shower, grill shack and bike shed.  


I enjoy every property I list.  But this one, has SO many cool features and so much whimsey.  I feel like we need more whimsey these days.  I'll be holding this open on Sunday, May 14th from 12:00 noon to 2:00 pm.  3207 NE 71st Ave.  $449,900. Two bedrooms, two baths, plus bonus room and partially finished basement.  Come see me!



No comments:

Post a Comment