Thursday, December 6, 2012

Waverly Commons Update

Over a year ago I wrote a blog on the project at the old Waverly School site, between SE 35th and  SE 36th, and SE Woodward and SE Brooklyn.



 At that time, the developers had hoped to start building early in 2012.  I don't know particulars, but it did take quite awhile for the site work to be done.

 Now known as Waverly Commons, the project finally has some building going on.


This structure is on the SE corner of the property at SE 36th and SE Brooklyn.  It looks like attached housing to me; perhaps for two families?  Or maybe an extended family.  This picture was taken on December 6 at about 7:45 am.  By that evening there was a solid third level.  The grade of the property is such that , the bottom level, with garages is slightly below ground.

I'm excited to see this project take shape and am looking forward to seeing how it develops.  From what I can see on the developer's website, all but three of the lots were spoken for in early summer.  I'd guess by now all have some sort of reservation.

Check back for updates, or let me know if you have any real estate questions.






No comments:

Post a Comment